Deliveroo will correspond a €7 incentive for the first 6 months from the new cities and zones launches when you haven’t received any delivery proposals; You will receive an additional incentive to ensure a minimum compensation equivalent to euro €7 when you have completed a delivery with a fee that is less than €7.
– if you complete a delivery whose fee exceeds €7 within each consecutive 60 minutes, you can’t receive the incentive;
– if you don’t receive any order proposals, within every 60 consecutive minutes, you’ll receive the incentive;
– if you complete a delivery whose fee does not reach the value of the incentive, within every 60 consecutive minutes, you can receive an integration equal to the difference necessary to achieve the value of the incentive;
– the refusal of even a single delivery proposal determines, in any case, the non-recognition of the incentive, within every 60 consecutive minutes and for its multiples (e.g. 120 minutes, 180 minutes …);
– the refusal of a single delivery within 60 consecutive minutes will recognize you the incentive over a subsequent, but not consecutive, period of time.
What does it mean?
If you are online for several hours during the day and you refuse a delivery proposal during one of these, you won’t receive the incentive for either that hour or the consecutive ones. However, you will be eligible to receive the incentive for a next and non-consecutive hour (if you have not refused any delivery proposal).